Ever since I moved to Singapore, my life has been pretty dull (not complaining though). I’ve always wanted a simple life away from politics and away from all the “noise” so having a peaceful and dull life could be the only reason why I am still in Singapore and why I might not go back anytime soon.
I am writing this because I am bored. I know a New Year’s Resolution might be late but I figured I need to do something or I might just waste another year watching series and over thinking about life.
Since I’m 25, I figured I need atleast 25 things that I haven’t done to be included in my awesome list. Promise to do atleast half HAHA (Calling it awesome list instead of bucket list)
AWESOME LIST FOR 2017
- Climb Mt. Agung
- Explore Gold Coast, Australia – http://blog.queensland.com/2015/08/07/100-things-to-do-gold-coast/ for reference
- Spend Autumn in Japan
- Finish a half marathon (Marathon for next year) – Who am I kidding…..
- Sign up for a cooking class in Singapore
Volunteer for something I believe can make a difference
- Climb Mt. Pulag, Philippines
- Brainstorm for a business idea
- Read at least 20 books
- Climb Mt. Ophir, Johor Bahru – http://tamanhutanlagenda.blogspot.sg/p/price-list.html
Watch Coldplay Concert ❤
- Stand up Padding
- Join a “meet-up” session in Singapore and meet new friends
- Learn Basic Coding
- Join a food or drinking competition
- Hike the Dragon’s Back in HK
- Learn Mandarin (More like speak Mandarin fluently)
- Sell/Donate all “excess” things
- Watch Formula 1
- Try GX-5 (extreme swing) with friends – G-Max (reverse bungy) for 2018 HAHA
- Kayaking at Palau Ubin
- Spend Christmas in PH
- Audition for a play
- Update blog regularly
I will probably make a blog about each one for my reference. I can’t wait to highlight everything, starting with the Coldplay Concert and the half- marathon this April.
PS Hi friends support me pls, thanks.